Sunday, November 16, 2008

Suicide

I m writin' this of cos i m not contemplatin' suicide or euthanasia. But i finally understand how Alex felt. Weeks ago Alex told me he was kinda depressed with his work n was thinkin' of givin' up. He told me he was feelin' suicidal like many of us would. Of cos i was laughin' over it instead of pilin' weights on his shoulders. I asked him wat so big deal abt our work/experiment tat cld make him feel suicidal. Yes when the stress/pain exceeds the stress/pain copin' resources, suicidal feelin' is the result. It is not a defect of character n it's morally neutral. Today i get to understand tat feelin'.... i feel so tired... feel like renouncin' my work... n go away for awhile.

I m blessed with some awesome friends around me to make me grin like a kid. I wanna specially thanks to Sophia for cheerin' me up these few weeks... i m really touched by wat ya did for me. I know ya gonna be busy when ya touched down Singapore, with yr sistaaaaa..., bf, n so. Enjoy yrself k n study hard for yr final paper. N I wanna hereby apologize to ZL n the team for me leavin' early tonite. Yr guys did a very gd job btw.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.