Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Fears

Do yr guys know smthin', i loathe people doin' sales, MLM, etc etc. They try all ways to close a deal with ya. I loathed the banker who persuaded my mum to invest a big amt of money on some investments tat he didn't really understand. I loathed a gd friend of mine after he tried ways to close a huge sum of insurance deal with me... n he claimed tat he was jus tryin' to help me... n it was for my gd.

This mornin' i had a bad gastric pain. I was wonderin' how much insurance plans i had on hand, kinda ironic rite? Yes i m thinkin' i should get abit more on insurance these few days. I m quite pessimistic abt life nowadays. Aunt is down with cancer, neighbor in his 20s is sufferin' fr kidney failure, n wat else cld happen ya never know. Have ya asked yrself if ya've enough time for smthin' ya wanna do/establish/see? For the time bein', at least i hope i've enough time to finish my current work, n to see some flyin' colors fr a friend's transcript. Work hard!!

Tat reminds me of this song i heard on a chinese tv.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.