Friday, June 29, 2007

Gathering at Aranda country club

This evenin' we had a gatherin' at Aranda country club. Really jolly to see Jiahui, Joel, Kaixian, Shereen, Florence, Pat etc etc. We took lotsa pics... but i only haf some taken wif my camera phone. :) They took durians... oh my God... i loathe durians. Kaixian n the rest were like enjoyin' it... haha, i felt like a mutant mixin' up wif the humans. I promised Xian tat i wld bbq for her but there wasn't any bbq there due to the rain... hahahaa. Too bad she missed the food by the best chef in town. :P See Pat in the pic? Her birthday falls on this month n we were kinda celebratin' it here too. So much work 2 do, gonna work hard... if not i wun be able to see them again next week. I miss my grandma too, i hope she is gettin' better. I wish 2 gif her a call but i doubt she cld rem me. She has many grandchildren n i m the one she rarely see.

 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.