Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Met Hanwei for his matriculation day

Yesterday Hanwei met up with me at NTU for lunch, followed by his matriculation day (at NIE). Then we went sushi dinner at Orchard. Yup... sushi again!! :P



Day b4 yesterday I was busy at rehearsal n cldn't make it to view a vacant room at Boon Lay for Desmond, n yesterday it was rented out... it was my fault... i felt extremely sorry. Today I gonna view another room at Chua Chu Kang which Desmond mentioned to me when he called me from Hongkong yesterday afternoon. I reached the apartment at 8pm. The place was kinda messy n this diminutive room has an attached toliet (looks old). The main problem is tat it is not near to uni, abt an hour n the monthly rental is $500, excludin' the shared utility bills. As i've never rented any premises in Singapore, i m not really sure abt the market price, but i heard fr my uni's friends tat it shouldn't be above $450, n i personally dun like this apartment. Better luck tmr!

 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.