Thursday, July 19, 2007

Post-operation appt & my laptop is back!

Went SGH for my post-operation appt. Dr Chee said she cld hardly see a scar there... n she said well done (probably to herself :P). Got back my laptop today... finally after 13 days!! Yesterday chatted wif Xian at uni, on msn. She was hilarious... though she always look so cold. I asked abt her birthday n she told me she will be expectin' a present fr me. Not sure if i'll be ard at tat time... but i'll definitely rem... recorded it into my pda phone. I felt really happy talkin' to her for the past few times... i noticed myself smilin' away though i was in really bad mood (too many things happened which i dun wanna get started wif). She perked up my day... thank Xian. Our conversation:

Me: When is yr birthday?
Xian: (date), why?
Me: Jus wonderin' cause i may not be ard.
Xian: I m expectin' a present fr you.
Me: Ok...you huh!
Xian: You better rem... or...
Me: Ok i'll write it down.
Xian: Gd boy!
Me: 1st time I saw u i thought this gal wld never smile.
Xian: Tats so not true. I'm jus reserved towards strangers. Its bcos initially u weren't friendly to me too.
Xian: If not u wld haf seen me smile more!
...........
She is soooo.... cute!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.