Friday, July 20, 2007

Heaven knows

Today i heard this song near a cds shop, heaven knows by Rick Price. Its an old song but jus so wonderful. I stopped outside the shop till the song finished. Here is the lyrics:

She's always on my mind
From the time i wake up,
till i close my eyes.
She's everywhere i go
she's all i know.
And though she's so far away,
it just keeps gettin' stronger everyday
And even now she's gone
i'm still holding on
so tell me, where do i start
coz it's breakin' my heart
Dun wanna let her go
Maybe my luv will come bk someday
Only heaven knows
.......
My friends keep tellin' me
tat if ya really luv her,
you've gotta set her free
And if she returns in time
i'll know she's mine
.......

Ade said she wld be comin' back Singapore (fr Japan)...was happy to hear tat. Hope to see her soon!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.