Monday, July 09, 2007

Farewell dinner with Wing

Wing is leavin' on Tue, back to Hongkong, then to Beijing Microsoft for attachment... so upset. He's one of my best friends in uni. I cldn't really sleep last nite, woke up at 4.20am n played my electrical piano (of cos putin' on my headset). We met at Orchard yesterday afternoon, went to the Lego's shop... our childhood fantasy. I was rave abt Lego... n was so indulged by mum... she bought me two huge castles n a pirate boat, etc etc. Wing exclaimed tat he got only those petite little ones... not as fortunate as me. His family used to be quite poor, struggled to make ends meet. Yeah I gotta admit tat i m really lucky to haf mum who always give me the best. She's the best mum in the world. When i had minor hair loss (due to stress), she got me the best doc (director of tat field), n now i m fine. We went to the Mac store at Herald too, the Mac PCs look cool... but i m not into Mac.



We went steamboat in the evenin' at Geylang. $21 per person n we didn't really like it, not worth the price.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.