Friday, May 30, 2008

Wyne (winnie) the pooh

Today i stayed at home to work on my journal. Was chattin' wif Wyne the pooh on msn online, thank Wyne for cheerin' me up wif her great sense of humor. She's a rather nice gal wif lotsa hilarious stuff to share. She denounced herself as fat n short n ugly, is she (look at her pic below)? She mentioned tat she wanna go cosmetic surgery e.g. liposuction which astonished me. Pls..., ya look awesome...no worries. :) I reckon she looks so much like my cousin who is 17-yr old. Of cos Wyne is not 17, but i m not disclosin' her age here...she might kill me!!


Today i received a letter fr Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) n it reminded me to renew my CASA ASIC which is the CASA aviation security identification card. Should i? I dun think so... i m not gonna fly anymore. But i wanna keep the card as a souvenir, smile.. :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.