Thursday, May 22, 2008

God has taken bk his omnipotent power fr me

Today i finally declared tat i lost my omnipotent power. For the past mths, my friends (Joel, Bryan, Dan, ...) had testified this power in me to do of cos all that is intrinsically possible . I ran many kms in a rather fast pace without gettin' tired, i carried heavy weights e.g. 80kg benchpress etc etc... without feelin' any aches. On the contrary, last Sun i cldn't really finish my 5km run, n today gym i was kinda slackin' throughout... jus so weak n moody. Maybe i jus lack of the mood to do anythin'. :( Anyway i've lost everythin'...jus everythin'.... shame on me.

I may be goin' away for awhile in Sept, to Las Vegas. I'll miss all my friends here in Singapore. I reckon its not time to reveal to everyone yet. I hope to finish recordin' my piano songs to a CD by then, as a birthday present to Xian in August. I'll have to pass her all the accumulated gifts (birthdays n fr oversea trips) b4 i go.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.