Sunday, May 25, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Early mornin' 7am+ i went to Juan's mum funeral wake for the last time. Wats life after death? Haf ya ever asked yrself this que? And if life is a journey, wats the destination? Is there a reincarnation? I hope tat Juan's mum will be in a so-called paradise now.

Met up wif Dr Melvin n Dr Angela for lunch today.... had a gd chat n laugh. I thought i saw Ade wif her bf... but it wasn't her after confirmation. I hope to see her again soon.

In the evenin' supposed to run wif Waikeung n Malcomn. I prepared my bike which i've not been usin' for yrs, n we (Waikeung n i) supposed to meet n cycle there. However i msged him when the time was near, n he replied tat he cldn't make it. I was quite bewildered, why didn't he tell me at all until i asked? Anyway sorry Malcomn.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.