Friday, May 09, 2008

i m listenin'...

I m really tired, tired of my life. Been writin' n writin'... journal n conf..., been findin' inspiration... but jus thing doesn't go the way ya wan it to be. Last nite i reached hm, still so much work on hand n i didn't wanna sleep... was dog-tired though. I was kinda half-asleep while typin' the journal... n i heard someone askin' me to get to bed. The door was locked so definitely not any of my family members but jus my hallucination. A voice tat asked me not to worry, get to bed n continue tomorrow... haha... sounds spooky huh? Anyway i was listenin'.... n did get to sleep. I m quite stressed lately, tryin' to come out wif a gd journal, but jus lack of tat little inspiration to write. I dunno wat i should do!!!!!

This mornin' i went to the supermarket to get a drink. I gave the cashier a 20-cent coin, mistakin' it as a dollar. The cashier was starin' at me speechlessly wif this discriminative look, while i was still standin' there waitin' for my receipt n did not notice abt the 20-cent. After several secs, she was still starin' at me n i began 2 suspect tat i gave her the wrong coin n took another look. Then i apologized to her n gave her the dollar coin. Anyway i was not bein' forgiven... she uttered "They r so diff, ya haf not waken up issit?...etc etc...", sounded like i was jus pretendin' n tryin' to cheat the 80-cent. :( Sigh...

Gd thing comes later, really jolly to meet Xian, Shereen, Hui, Shyang, Alvin, Song..etc..etc... in the evenin'. Xian n Shereen described me as "black". Come on... i m not black... i m jus tanned!! :P Kinda hilarious... these GALS!!! Xian finished her exam today, i m happy 4 her too. :) Anyway i gotta go off early as i gotta work on my journal, n tomorrow is another day of dragonboat... runnin' out of time!!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.