Thursday, May 22, 2008

Recorded piano song (diy)

I decided to diy a few songs as my friend (xian)'s birthday present for this year. Performed this song in 2006. It's a chinese song pronounced as "An Jing", many of my friends' favorite song n i personally like it too after listenin' to it. Today after hrs n hrs of attempts (as i had not played this song for quite awhile), i finally managed to finish recordin' it on my computer, fr my piano.
1st attempt: Too many mistakes
2nd attempt: Too soft (computer too far away fr my piano)
3rd attempt: Msn friend's sign in sound recorded in (must close msn)
4rd-8th attempt: mistakes n mistakes....
9th attempt: Mum came home n her voice was recorded in
10th attempt: Background still quite noisy (i off the aircon then)
11th attempt: Finally not too bad, but will do 12th attempt one day..., it's still havin' some minor mistakes n alittle cheesy here n there bcos i dun haf the required software/hardware, not like at Chris's house as he has everythin'. However i dun need it to be perfect, i dun wanna make it like a commerical album or smthin'. I m not a pro, i dun haf all the equipments at home n i do make mistakes. :) I jus wanna make it as how i cld, yes purely by myself, n i gonna burn it into a CD after the makin' of another song.

Click to play
boomp3.com
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.