Wednesday, May 28, 2008

friend B cheatin' on his gf

Today i had lunch wif B (not convenient to put his full name here in case his gf reads it). He told me how he was cheatin' on his gf while his gf went oversea jus recently, datin' another gal etc etc. I was quite disappointed wif him n he claimed himself to be a bad influence on me. Hmm...i dun reckon so as i know i wun do anythin' 2 hurt someone i luv, i m not a saint but i always clearly know wat i should n should not do. I've given up the many chances (relationship) i cld haf these yrs bcos of jus one gal; the one gal who doesn't even know i like her n i'm waitin' 4 her. I accumulated gifts for her which i never pass 2 her, not even 1. Jesse denounced me as a "coward" and Bryan denounced me as "silly". Yes i know i should move on... i m gettin' tired 2.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.