Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday of study!

Slept quite early yesterday, was exhausted fr the day of decor work. I woke up pretty early these two days, like 6am in the mornin'. Kinda readin' n studyin' on some work 4 sch. Received a msg fr Xuehui, she asked why i didn't reply her msg n she added a "HMPF" in the msg which indicates anger i guess. Ha... i dun even rem wat was her last msg abt which made her more furious. R all gals petty in nature? :P:P Jus kiddin'...

Ming chose a shirt 4 her friend ytd, which she averred tat the shirt wld look gd on me 2. She described the shirt vaguely... n i was curious why it wld look gd on me. I explained "I m fat n short n ugly... so i doubt it wld look gd on me". :) Think she agree too...
Another peculiar thing abt Ming is tat she kinda able 2 read my mind, or kinda like knowin' me 4 long. She knows lotsa things abt me which really freaked me out 2. If i ever rob a place like in Ocean's eleven, i guess i'll be arrested the followin' day.... yeah she knows my every move.... haha... :P kiddin'.

Smthin' hilarious which i wanna share. I asked this que a couple of times on some friends which many of them gave an equivalent ans. The que was "Which part of a woman's body tat guys will melt for durin' the meet ups?" Chris, Jaslin, Sharon, Xue, Dan, CY, Brian, ...all gave the same ans as 'boobs'. Ytd Ken gave this ans 2, which was so irrational. I wld rather think it was more reasonable if anyone ans "eyes, nose, lips, arms, legs..." which ya cld really SEE them durin' the meet up or so. Strange... strange ppl... or maybe i m the strange one!?!?!??
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.