Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sullen mood n sorry i m not 3rd party!

Borin' day at uni. Goin' dinner later at Orchard Shangri-la wif parents n Uncle Simon's family.... so gotta shower n change at uni b4 headin' out. The pic below shows my computer at uni, This wallpaper is hilarious rite? :P Yeah i always try all means 2 cheer myself up in this nerve-rackin' n ferocious environment where the warriors r all fightin' intensely!! I never wear watches but i jus realised my drawer has accumulated a nos of them, usually gifts fr birthday, xmas, etc. So friends out there.... rem not 2 get watches for me... i dun wear watches but i do accept diamonds! :)

Dinner was ok... as usual i didn't do much talkin' beside answerin' ques. Ppl like 2 ask me ques...i m always a gd target 4 ppl 2 ask ques in those phenomenal day/dinner/event.... sigh... pls spare me next time if ya read this!

Jus read smthin' online. Depend on gals, some gals like to flirt/out on dates even wif guys who they do not fancy. But WHY? They like the process of bein' loved n pampered n overwhelmed wif gifts/surprises... etc... n free lunch/dinner... why not? Conversely some gals are more reserved n shy, n usually reject most of the guys/dates out there. However this grp is gettin' smaller n smaller... sigh! G3 is a very gd example of gd gal. :) These two days i kinda worried tat i'd be a 3rd party of an almost matched pair... not very sure!! :( Today i finally realised wat Dan mean. I kinda bein' like a 3rd party standin' in bet which hampered them (he n ZL) fr bein' an item. I m very sorry n i really didn't know it. Now i know wat i should do....
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.