Sunday, December 30, 2007

Cravin' for a movie/end of chalet

First time in my life ever i feel like goin' 4 a movie. I reckon this movie "I m legend" is so cool n the idea is new. Will Smith in the movie as a Dr scientist (i think) which is the only survivor in New York City after an outbreak of virus devastated the population. The once busy New York City became uninhabited... is worth watchin' in the movie threatre. Hmm... i dun really haf time 2 catch a movie... n who shall i go wif? My little cousin??

Didn't really stay in the chalet yesterday, jus went 4 an hour n left bcos of my bad flu tat i didn't wanna spread 2 anyone. Go cart this mornin' was so fun... we did enjoy it though it was alittle short. Tonite we r havin' a bbq, though i wun be able to eat (sick) but i'll still be ard wif the rest. The chalet is supposed 2 get us all together... once a yr thing which i dun wanna miss no matter how busy or sick i m.

At 11.40pm i jus reached hm fr the chalet. I didn't eat much at the bbq as i was still very sick. I had a bad headache 2. Finally G3 came 4 a short while n left. We didn't talk at all as i was busy wif the bbq n she was helpin' out on other stuffs 2. We a few of us guys played volleyball n basketball rite after. I felt slightly better after all the sweatin'. However it's comin' bk after my shower. I've never had such a long bad flu ever in my life, been 3 days.... had so many panadols.... vitamin C, flu tea.... visited doctor etc etc. The headache was quite bad 2... m i gonna die? :) Frankly speakin' i dun mind as i m seriously tired of life 2... sigh. When one has nothin' 2 look forward 2 everyday, no goal, no need $$, no wife, no children, .... ya kinda dunno wat ya r here 4. I missed Chris's performance yesterday, the song we composed together. But i m sure he did it well. :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.