Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday...

Mark stopped at Singapore again n called me at 7.15am in the mornin'. I wasn't 2 sober when i was babblin' wif him on the phone. :) Mark was one of my best buddies in the flyin' sch some yrs bk. He always wanna intro some flight stewardess 2 me rite now... so nice of him... haha... Frankly speakin' i reckon i'm too borin' 4 them so i asked him not to. :P

I rem those days which i got many of those "disenthrall" (2 free nothin' 2 do) friends. I used 2 haf a Yamaha motorbike to "fly" ard wif them. Ridin' at 150km/hr on the expressway was really like flyin' n was fun but "brainless". :P It was so dangerous n my licenses wld haf been suspected if i got caught. Ppl dun think of the consequences until smthing happened. Thank God i realised it b4 anythin' happened. :) Cherish yr life ppl... its worth more than ya think!

Went Eastcoast wif Xing 4 supper (very light one)... then we hangout there till 1.30am. We chatted abt everythin'...
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.