Wednesday, December 26, 2007

i'm sick

I m fallin' sick, bad sore thoat n flu... jus popped some tablets. Went for haircut this afternoon, i like it though mum commented tat she cldn't see any diff before n after the cut, haha. :)

Had a short conversation wif Ming last nite after her date. We haf very diff perspective on relationship matters i guess. I wished her luck 4 her daily datin' tat occupied her well. :) I was explainin' 2 her i wasn't quite happy abt tat day when she asked me 2 go online while she was headin' bk hm. But in the end she didn't come online bcos she went out again for another date n had forgotten 2 inform me not 2 wait. I m definitely not one of her those suitors n anyway now i know... n i wun do it again. :) Today she went Botanic garden 4 datin', not sure which suitor this time but its a very romantic place 2 go... i m sure she enjoyed it. :) Hmm... where wld i go if i wanna go for datin'? I guess should be Sentosa.... have not been there for quite awhile.

Xue is very diff fr Ming. She msg me tat she didn't go anywhere durin' xmas. She claimed tat she rejected all guys who asked her out on tat day... haha so cool. She jus wanna stay wif her family. Yeah i know Xue, she is a more reserved n "gal-next-door" kinda gal. Unless she really feel like goin' out or some special events, noone is able to date her out. She handmade a christmas card 4 me, sooo... sweet. :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.