Friday, December 28, 2007

Bein' described as an iceberg

I went 2 sch early in the mornin' despite all the flu n stuffs. Desmond flew 2 Singapore yesterday n flyin' bk tomorrow, so i gonna meet him in sch maybe 4 the last time. I can't send him off tomorrow bcos of the chalet. He's havin' a farewell dinner wif the rest later but i m not joinin' them as i'm still quite sick. I went lunch wif him instead... to the famous porridge at canteen 1.

Flora called sendin' her rgds abt my sickness. She asked me 2 meet her later 2 pass me smthin' etc. Hmm... i told her i dun think i haf time today n she described me as an iceberg.... meanin' i m a coldman. Haha... am i? Frankly speakin' i reckon i m quite cold at times.... hmm... pardon me. :) I m not like most of the guys who r usually more genial (wif a benevolent smile) 2 ladies, unless she belongs 2 my family, e.g., my wife. :)

My flu condition is gettin' worse in the evenin'... jus can't stop sneezin' now, n my nose is so red like a buffoon.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.