Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sick, on MC

Went 2 Dr Tan this mornin', one of our family favorite doctors. Supposed 2 go sch 4 meetin' wif Tien but i was jus too weak 2 go, n down wif all these flu, cough, sore throat, fever etc. really drained me out. Xue came 2 visit me after her half day work n i was kinda touched although I told her this "Hey i m not hospitalized yet, dun haf 2 visit me". She brought me some vitamin sweets.... haha but i dun really eat sweets. We went 4 alittle walk in the park as the weather was jus awesome (no rain, not sunny, not 2 windy). She's a very sensible gal. I told Ming today she got a really diff char fr us, n smtimes she really pisses me off.... which i dun wanna talk abt it here. I can't help her in any way n i dun haf time 2 bother abt her anymore, kinda given up. But anyway she enjoys it... let her be....
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.