Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sorry seems 2 be the hardest word

I didn't really go online these two days.... kinda worried abt smthin' tat i dunno if i should be worryin' of. I dun wanna be a 3rd party.... n i somehow sensed/knew smthin' tat i dun wanna ask/talk abt!!! Today i went 2 Orchard alone for no reason.... nothin' 2 shop 4, nothin' 2 buy... i dunno why i was there in the 1st place. The crowd was terrible. Anyway mum activated me 2 go bk abt 5 n help out on the xmas preparation. I had an asinine thought abt celebratin' xmas eve wif someone. However i m quite sure she'll haf a date on tat day, wif her bf/bf-to-be, so if i do tat... i'd be really really... sinful!!! Wun think abt it again. I may jus join Sharon 4 dinner n count down, or by myself.

Heard this song "Sorry seems 2 be the hardest word" by Elton John at whitesand shoppin' mall, quite cool! Supposed 2 meet Ming online when she was bk hm as she suggested but dunno wat happened 2... she seems really busy n we didn't meet in the end, reckon she was out again fr my intuition. Hmmm... i jus hope i did not hinder her relationship life.... n i must not be the one.... sometime i really dunno wat i gotta do. Feelin' so vexed.... think i know wat i should do now!! :(
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.