Saturday, December 08, 2007

Gifts fr Florence

These r the gifts fr Florence. She is such a nice, thoughtful n meticulous person. I really like them, thank ya so much. :) I feel kinda guilty as i've never bought her any gift.

I m really happy tat many of our friends do appreciate our newly composed song "her California dream", e.g., fr the feedbacks of Jaslyn, Xue, Sharon, Angie, May, Zhangli, etc. We (Chris n myself) did put in lotsa time, effort & argument to make this a success. Of cos Chris will be performin', wif some helps fr his team (other members playin' guitar, banjo, mandolin, etc.). Chris is an expert in this field n i can't wait 2 watch this vibrant performance.

Ade was pretty upset tat her boss used vulgarities n raised his voice. I loathe ppl usin' vulgarities too, n its not like a kinda victory once ya haf a louder voice. Pls think carefully b4 ya wanna hurt someone. *peace!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.