Monday, November 05, 2007

sushi day

Met a friend 4 sushi lunch yesterday at Simei. She insisted 2 treat me bk 4 a movie. However i cldn't go as i needed 2 get bk hm 2 work, lotsa work... conf dateline is gettin' nearer. I finished one paper which Prof Sluzek had corrected some mistakes... so efficient of him. I went joggin' 2... not forgettin' 2 do alittle of workout every week.

I m beginnin' 2 feel frustrated in some mutual friends relationship which still cld spread animosity or jealousy between each another... why is tat so when we r all gd friends!!! Why can't he/she get involved... or joinin' us?!?!?? Why do ya think i treated he/she somehow better?!?!??? I really dunno wat to do in this kinda intricate situation when ppl accusin' me of this n tat. I exp tat in uni too when a grp of ppl accusin' me of treatin' Wing (who r detested by some of them) better. In fact, i'm a very simple-minded person towards friends. To me i m ok to mix or talk to anyone even tat person is scorned by everyone. I'll be very disappointed when my gd friends r accusin' me of treatin' somebody better.

Gaetan (one of my best friends in Aust) is comin' Singapore in Feb he said. :) ... really happy!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.