Saturday, November 24, 2007

Poor old couple askin' 4 mercy

Yesterday there was an old couple who came 2 Mr Teo 4 help regardin' their son. The husband was visually impaired. However due 2 some rules n regulations they were not allow 2 come...! Vincent even had an argument with them not allowin' them to stay. Nevertheless i was moved by this parental love n decided 2 help them mulishly. I wrote everythin' 4 them n helped 2 type it out personally. I thought i was helpin' them this way n didn't listen to Vincent, in fact i was wrong 2 give them a false hope. Although they weren't allow to see Mr Teo, they insisted to stay behind 2 wait for him to finish readin' the letter n see if he cld see them 4 a min. After waited for 4.5 hrs, Mr Teo refused to see them. I felt very sorry n guilty. The agin' couple was supremely upset n in tears. I know the feelin' of havin' false hopes is dismal n pathetic. I m sorry.... i dunno wat 2 do.... i jus feel distressed n useless 2 by this matter.

Reached sch at 8, my invigilator duty was at 8.30. So early n was soooo bored in the exam hall for 2 hrs+.... walkin' ard...
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.