Saturday, November 10, 2007

fooled by one of my best friends!

Haf ya ever been fooled by a gd friend which made ya feel really downhearted? I dun wish 2 list it here as i jus wanna rem the happy/ phenomenal moments in my life n rebuff those unhappy ones. The person even compared G3 with some of the gals which really pissed me off!! Wat it gotta do wif G3??? I m totally annoyed!!!

And bad things jus happen consecutively. Last nite Jiahui was kinda unhappy wif me. He msged me online at 1am askin' me 2 join him 2 get some xmas stuffs in the mornin' 9.30am. I've prepared 2 spend the day at home doin' my work, n i'm presentin' 2 a panel of ppl next week, etc etc. I explained 2 him n he wasn't 2 happy though. He argued "i dun think a few hrs will affect yr work rite?" Yes i cld jus rush bk asap after gettin' the stuffs... but i m totally not in the mood 2 shop for watever xmas stuffs or goin' anywhere... whereas i m havin' lotsa work on hand. I asked him 2 ask Shereen but she cldn't make it too. He was quite unhappy n logoff wif a "nvm, gdnite". I feel really sorry too n i hope he wun blame me for gd.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.