Wednesday, November 07, 2007

bizarre incidences

Few bizarre things happened lately. Few weeks ago (2 or 3 weeks) my mobile phone n my digital camera went on strike concurrently. I tried several routines, on n off, changed sim n memory card etc etc... they jus refused 2 work n finally i renounced. Consequently i sent them both (sounds like sendin' my children) for servicin' in spite of my busy schedules. Last week i received a call fr canon questionin' me wat was wrong with the camera n they cldn't find any fault. I went over 2 collect it n was kinda bewildered too as it was workin' perfectin' fine. Yesterday i received a call fr Dopod abt my mobile phone n was told the same thing again... they cldn't find any fault. I jus cldn't believe it... today i went over n my sms n clock on the phone both were perfectly fine too. I totally cldn't explain wat happened...!!!

Today bumped into Ade on my way home. Was really really happy to see her again!! :) I miss the Ade i used to know.... i dunno wat kinda person is she now... or in fact i didn't really know her tat well.... was jus my hallucination, tat Ade doesn't exist at all.

This friday i wun be able 2 go mps (our Macpherson Primary School :P). Kinda disappointed cos i miss the ppl. Sharon wans me 2 help her do some work. I explained 2 her abt friday (my favorite day of the week...) but she asserted tat it must be this friday evenin' as she wun be available after. Hmmm... ok.... of cos i'll help Sharon, she's a very gd friend of mine. :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.