Thursday, November 15, 2007

Presentation to panel members!

Today i presented to the panel members, 4 profs includin' my own sup. Was kinda overwhelmed by 2 profs' ques.. .n jus as wat my prof explained (to me only) "They were indeed really picky but if there was no comment at all... then my work wld be too perfect n i wld haf grad!" The other 2 profs were really nice guys includin' my sup. Initially i was kinda despondent by some of their ques... but come to think of it, its really gd 2 receive comments which helped me to think a step further. I know there r some directions tat i should n should not look/step into. In fact i should be thankful. They commented tat i was tryin' to do too much things... which was a bad idea. Quite true too...! :( Sigh.... out of sudden feelin' so hopeless.

I rushed bk hm after presentation. My little cousin was waitin' for me at home. He called me twice askin' when i wld be back.... soooo cute!! He called me on the phone"Where r ya now?" n i ans "On the train headin' home". He asked "Which train (he means which station)? Pasir ris?" Then i ans "No, clementi"... hahhaaa... hilarious!! At least smthin' 2 perk me up today! :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.