Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hallucination

Today walked pass the luver's bridge... it's always so beautiful to me... maybe jus my hallucination again. Time flies... n i can't turn bk time... though i wish i cld. I miss donuts too.... those i didn't really bear 2 finish. Life is really nothin' but jus memories. Ppl n things jus come n go, the word "eternality" is only used to describe God n not humans.

It was rainin' when i was saunterin' bk hm today n i had an umbrella wif me. But guess wat? I gave it to a lady on my way bk, n i pretended i was jus stayin' at tat blk when she asked. When i told Dan abt this... his 1st response was "she must be gorgeous". Haha... i didn't ans him anyway. But i wanna help her sorely becos of these reasons:
1) She carried quite some stuffs with her n were kinda wet 2.
2) I wasn't in a hurry n was headin' bk hm, didn't really mind gettin' wet.
3) She wasn't too young, quite dangerous when i saw her runnin' fr one shelter 2 another.

Do ya only help/talk 2 someone if he/she is attractive? If so then i'll understand why noone really wanna help/talk 2 me. :( N i told my mum abt this too n she went like "Wat? I dunno wat 2 say abt ya again!!" Yes i've long been denounced as over soft-hearted in the family. My mum said tat b4 - if my sista and I cld be added up n divided by 2 (gettin' average), it wld be perfect. Haha... yes my sista's callousness is kinda cool n lotsa guys cldn't put up wif her 2.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.