Saturday, November 17, 2007

Melancholy mood!!

I rem the last time i was in depression G3 was here (online) to console me. Imagine wat happened to me concurrently at tat time, my laptop went down, followed by my external harddisk the next day. Tat was bad as i wld lose all my impt data. I lost my mobile phone, violin, injured my finger, n even went for operation near my eye (a very minor one but was still quite worried). After talkin' 2 G3, i somehow felt better.... i cldn't believe it too.

These few days i was quite depressed bcos of some sch matters. My progress is ok so far but i m really really tired.... jus no strength to move on n feel like givin' up. I m also quite disappointed with some profs n the politic 2 which i dun wanna explain it here. Talked to Desmond n some friends abt it. We agree tat livin' a simple life wld be better, e.g., workin' 8-5, havin' fun durin' the weekends etc. I've no life... been like at wars since i got bk 2 Singapore abt 2 yrs ago n started sch... i'm worn out.

One of my best friends in Aust Gaetan is visitin' Singapore in Feb 2008. Lookin' forward to it.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.