Friday, November 30, 2007

BAD DAY!!!

Went 2 sch 2 get back my laptop today. Still not feelin' gd…. n I'm gettin' tired of sch. Dropped my sup an email, asked when he wld be able to finish readin' my papers, I m tired of fightin' this war alone all by myself, n this isn't the 1st time!! Chatted online wif my French friend in Aust, Tudo. He asked me to quit n come bk to Aust…. i dunno!!

N can ya believe this? Dan came n looked for me today. I dunno wat he wanted, he was kinda eccentric n inebriated today. He accused me of snatchin' away Zhangli, he accused me of betrayin' him… etc etc. Come on, before ya brought in a verdict of smthin', ya should at least gif me a trial, let me haf a chance to know wat was goin' on n explain!!!! I was bewildered n
1st: I dunno wat was goin' on n he didn't bother 2 explain.
2nd: I did not snatch away Zhangli n she is always there for him or anyone.
3rd: Zhangli is always my gd friend n I've no feelin' 4 her. We r mutual friends!!
4th: Everyone n even Zhangli herself knows it well tat I only like G3 although she'll never know n we can never be together. :(
5th: I was the one tat intro Zhangli 2 him durin' the rehearsal, n now he blamed me 4 everythin'....!?!??
6th: I m not in a gd mood lately either, pls dun bother me abt this!! Whoever ya wan jus go 4 it!!!

Dan if ya read this, pls i jus wanna elucidate myself n i m not angry with ya. Zhangli if ya read this, pls dun take it to heart 2, i reckon this is jus a misunderstandin'. I dun wish 2 lose any of ya!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.