Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Late and late...

Today i submitted the letter and dunno why one of my colleagues was like soooo... happy... hahaa. I told him "Hey i've not found a greener pasture, wat so happy abt?" Its gd to see people happy, i dun mind even if i've to go. =) I'm looking out for flight to Aust, I miss Ben, Gaetan, Jennifer, June, Beatrice, etc.

Yesterday i was working in the office until ZL called me at 7.30pm and uttered tat she had reached my place for practise. I rushed home and was like an hour late. Today is Jonathan's birthday and he booked a KTV room and i was late for abt an hour again. =P I went home and change so it took me quite a while to reach the venue. Sorry everyone!! Chris, James, ZL, Joanne, Andy, etc... everyone was there too. We find it alittle bizarre to see each other at KTV... haha. Usually we play our own musical instruments and do not need to go KTV. Anyway i did enjoy myself, didn't drink too much and didn't stay too long, left rather early.

Btw recently friends around me were talking abt charity/social work. Usually each of us has a small amount of pay ($300-1200) for our performances, but we are contributing all to charity this time. Furthermore, Ade has been suggesting to me abt some volunteering/social work opportunities, and I've agreed to go with her. I hope i can help make a difference in people's lives too. =)

I've injuries everywhere, and tonight i tried and i could only do 2 pull-ups. My shoulder still hurts so much. =( Maybe i should stop the boxing training for a week or two, i'm not a robot. In abt 2 weeks time its my 42km sundown marathon, and i'm not ready for it yet, sigh.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.