Sunday, May 29, 2011

A day of exhaustion

Yesterday i had two events, boxing in the morning and evening 42km marathon. I'm really fortunate to have some awesome friends who are always there to support me, thank ya very much ppl. i didn't give up no matter how worn-out i was bcos i knew i had these awesome ppl there to support me. I hurt my nose a little and it was bleeding inside. No time to see doc yesterday, will go later.

Sundown 42km marathon was cool, went with some friends. But i was really tired even before the run. James cldn't attend in the last min due to ankle injury.

My nose was bleeding again during the 33km. My towel was like red, so gross. The staff stopped me and asked if i wld like to fall out. Of course i wun wanna give up at tat time, i was only 9km away to the finishing line. Had a tough fight with Dennis. We overtook each other many times throughout the 42km. In the last 4km, he overtook me and ran all the way to the finishing line. I lost to him by 2mins+. BUT he was like almost dead after the run. He couldn't hold his breath, heart pain and even his face was cramped. I was soooo... worried and went to look for the first aids post. The ambulance came right after. Thank God tat he is fine now... i almost lost a buddy. it was partially my fault. =(
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.