Friday, May 06, 2011

Bad rehearsal

Jus back home and had my shower, a really tiring day... not feeling too well. Today we had our first rehearsal, a rather bad one. I seemed to have some coordination problems with ZL, was all my fault as we did not have enough practise before tat. Yesterday (on the 4th) i had totally forgotten abt our practise and ended up having dinner alone at Suntec. Chris commented tat the way i played the piano jus now reminded him of himself when he was in high sch, tat wasn't a compliment btw. ZL was gd, doing her part well so it wasn't her fault. And she was also there helping me patiently with some chinese words and pronouncation. E.g. "沿途雨季泥濘 偶爾阻礙我們的前進 感到妳的體溫在我懷裡 像陽光和煦".... some chars here i dunno how to read.

Tomorrow (friday) some friends are giving me a celebration in the evening for having completed my oral defense. I've not met some of them for really long, i miss ya people. =) Singapore Election is near, wanted to talk abt it here but its late now (2am+), will talk abt it again tomorrow. Gdnite people.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.