Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Fish buffet

Yesterday supposed to have an impt meeting in the evening with some Drs/Profs from some companies/organizations but in the end i cldn't turn up. Leonard they all were like flooding my mobile phone n i apologized, and even today they called n i apologized again and again. I jus wanna say i m very sorry once again if any of ya read this. I had smthing really impt.

Was joggin' with Bryan after work, followed by dinner with him. Abt 9pm mum asked me to accompany her and Uncle to supermarket to buy some fishes and prawns for supper. And we bought like 8 fishes with 3-4 diff types, and some prawns. I felt like we were havin' a fish/seafood buffet, few of us finishin' all those.

Fishes at the supermarket... i dunno their names =)




The comin' weekend mum asked me to help her settle smthing oversea, so may have to leave Singapore for a while. I may have to apply work leave for Monday in case i can't make it back on Sunday. Hmmm.... not sure how it goes, too tired to think abt it now. So guys if ya have anythin' please email me or msg me here as i may not wanna bring my mobile phone with me for some reasons. Thank u very much!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.