Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Busy and weird Tue

Jusssssssss.... back home, so tireddddd....!!!!! Another busy and WEIRD day at work. First Daniel called and told me this "I've promised Ade to have dinner together with you, will you do me this favor?..... blah blah blah..." Later in the afternoon Sharon called and said she was downstair meetin' me for teabreak. I thought wat happened when she asserted tat she had smthing to discuss with me. Ya know wat? She asked "Can Xuehui and I join you guys for dinner later?" I was bewildered... silly silly gal. =) She drove all the way there to look for me jus to ask me tat.

Supposed to leave work at 6pm today, off my computer, took out my bag from the drawer and started to walk off. Before i reached the door, i saw my colleague Yilin was left alone workin' on our project... and i felt very guilty so decided to stay with him. Therefore in the end i left the office at 7pm. And supposed to meet the guys (Daniel, Sharon, Ade, etc.) at 6.30pm, i reached at 8.00pm after i went back home to change. Felt so sorry everyone was waitin' for me so i paid the bill. Ade is a very nice gal, cldn't stop laughin' when she was tellin' everyone how kind i was to bring her in the rehearsal. Nah... i wasn't kind, i jus happened to see her at the door tat day. In the late evenin', Daniel wanted to give her a lift home but she refused to sit in the half a million dollar porsche, hahaaa.... so everyone was like askin' Daniel to change his car. =) Hmmm.... wat an unique gal she is. Anyway i sent her and Xue home.... and now i am home. =( Tireeeeeddddd!! Gd night everyone!!!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.