Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mon-Tue

Ended work rather late on Mon, abt 7pm+. Saw the two happy幸福的表情... I am happy too. 爱情大概就是这样子吧。=) After work, went to Chris's place to work on our composed song, still quite abit to edit... not perfect enough! I'm not able to play the piano recently so Chris gotta help me. Chris is really a musical talent, without him alot of our songs are not possible to be completed. I fell a sleep at his place while chattin' with him, had two glasses of wine. Woke up at 4am+, and now I am back home. May be able to catch an hour+ of sleep before goin' to work.

Hmm... guys, do help support Chris and the guys this Sat. I may not be able to attend due to some company's event. But plssss... go without me. Thanks.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.