Friday, March 25, 2011

Run and dinner with Irene

Today Irene suggested to run with me in the evening, and i was like "Are ya sure ya can run? I am a pretty fast runner." Anyway she wanted so ok fine... my first time running with her. We started (slow run) and after like 200m she stopped... hahahaa. Hmm... i didn't expect tat so anyway we ran and walked for another like 600m before we proceeded to our dinner. Had not met up with her for rather long so yeah pretty much to catch up.

She drove me home after dinner. After a few mins she called and said she cldn't drive as she got cramp on her leg.... hahahaaa... my mum and i were like "Wat? Jus a short run and she got leg cramp." Soooo.... i went to meet her again and helped her apply the muscular balm. She got better and finally home sweet home. =) Galssss.... please do workout alittle. Tiring day....
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.