Saturday, March 05, 2011

4 March - A day to remember

- the 63rd day of the year in the Gregorian calendar.
- Frederick Barbarossa is elected king of the Germans.
- Ramathibodi becomes king of Siam.
.......
- Tiring but marked as one of the happiest days of my life.
.......

4/3
Work was gd yesterday, had the freedom to do everythin' at our own comfortable pace. We finished everythin', conducted a meetin' with the guys, sent the reports, and able to leave the office before 6. I believe tat cld be our last day of freedom at work. Anyway dinner was awesome too, or at least i enjoyed it alot and lotsa workout after tat. I knew in life not everythin' cld last forever, not everyday cld be tat happy...... so i cherished every single sec of the moment. Tat gave me the feelin' of stoppin' the clock (time). I marked it as one of the happiest days of my life.

5/3
Pretty hot day, perspired badly n i was like a smelly pig. =) First time dubbed myself as a "pig". Had a nap abt 4pm till 6. Boxing was cancelled due to my injured arm, but i went over to meet Firoz to explain and apologize for the cancellation of everythin'. Daniel brought 9 of his friends there, to protect me maybe.... hahaa... silly. =) Anyway we went supper after.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.