Sunday, February 27, 2011

I am fine... don't worry guys

Ok initially did not wanna blog this entry but since everyone seems to know abt it and was asking, i jus have to answer. Hurt my hand a little during training yesterday and Dr Tan (mum's very gd friend) had given me an injection last night, x-ray later... suspected a crack in the vein/bone. Its very minor... don't have to worry k? Face has just some very very minor scratches, no big deal too. Yesterday Xue and Zhangli were crying on the spot, silly gals... don't you rem i had a big scratch + swollen eye the last time during boxing? This is nothing. Just uglier, so charming for wat?? And with one hand now, i can still hug you guys. =) I'm very touched you guys were there to support me, thank you very much.... and don't worry k?

I was extremely tired, cldn't really sleep well for the past few nites, and after the 3km run with 8kg weight pack on my body yesterday.... i did sleep slightly better last night.... was dead tired. Hmmm.... friends were blaming Firoz (my former coach) for giving me such a tough first training. Nah... i am the useless one, not blaming anyone. A senior student was asked to practise with me, he's a very tough guy. Firoz has his reason, time is running out, and i'm still rather weak.... if i can't even fight his current student, then not to mention abt Klahan (also one of my seniors, an elite boxer). I don't like boxing, its abt ferocity, carnage and cruelness.... just like this reality world.

By the way Chris himself is replacing me for the piano performance in April, i can't really play the piano at the moment. But don't worry abt me and do support them k? I will attend some of the rehearsals and the actual performance as a guest. Do let Daniel know so he can make some arrangements at Chris's side.

I seldom hear my phone ring, so please msg me here or sms me if necessary, thanks. Everyone stays happy k? No more crying!! Rem this.... you look UGLY when you cry... =)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.