Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rainy day...

Very bad day...

1) Cldn't finish my work in office due to mood swing, so i left the office abt 6pm with the unfinished arrears. I promised my colleague tat i'll OT and finish as much as possible tomorrow. =(

2) Was raining cats and dogs after work so i took out my umbrella trying to walk out of the office building. A gal from nowhere came and asked if i cld share the umbrella with her. Come on.... my tiny umbrella wasn't even enough to cover myself, and i was in bad mood so i was quite impolite and answered "Sorry i'm not going anywhere yet!!"

3) Didn't attend the rehearsal this evening because i felt really so tired, and everyone was like calling and blaming me.

4) Just realised tomorrow nobody is at home and i don't wanna stay at home too!!!! I don't wanna occupy all the rooms by myself tomorrow night, so i gotta stay out maybe in a hotel or so!!!!!!! =(
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.