Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's day

Happy Valentine's day to all couples around the world. I bought myself some gifts (clothings) today. =P Hahaa... yeah i know its hilarious but stop jeerin' at me. Day 1: I miss kitty. Watched the music video (mtv) many times.


Valentine's resolution: I wish to find someone who really love me (as wat i m) n of cos i must luv her too. =) Maybe i don't dare to believe/trust anymore... sigh. You know its scary... it really hurts when you stepped onto the nails!! I m always stereotyped as stupid by some friends (e.g. DAMN Bryan and Dan just said tat again today) bcos it seems tat there are many gals around me but i m jus sooo not interested. They envy me so much but dunno tat i m actually 100% taking the gals purely as friends... nothin' else. So again, whoever I luv or don't luv or hate, i wish tat you will find your prince/princess one day.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.