Saturday, January 19, 2008

Some interesting pics of me

Found some interestin' pics which i decided to share wif my friends. There r more on my friendster. I uploaded around 10+ pics on my friendster page includin' some more personal ones which i put in the private folder... haha. Semi/full nakeeeeddd ones?? Not disclosin' here... :P

This pic is cool... i like the costumes. However i look so sleepy in the pic... unwillin' to dance. :P


This pic was taken when i was only 18. My hairstyle looks sooo... archaic. The bloke beside me has a really gd smile huh?


This pic was taken on my 20th birthday. My hairstyle looks hilarious too. :P


I look so sad in this pic. My hair was so short then. :P I really luv the flowers.


I like this shirt.


Is this pic sexy? Haha... jus kiddin'. But i was really tanned in the past bcos of swimmin'... n now i m much fairer. :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.