Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Crazy thoughts

Its sooo cool to be back home. I miss my computer, my piano, my blender, my family, ... etc. Haf some deviant thoughts lately. Last nite (midnite) i blended an avocado, orange, apple, tomato, carrot, vege, milk... for my supper. Other things i wanna do:

1) Walk & run for hrs, e.g., fr Pasir ris beach to tampines, bedok, etc.
2) Do abit of suntannin' n swim.
3) Do abit of workout, hopefully can get bk my 20 pull-ups.

Of cos i can't forget abt some serious work 2. Workin' with Tien on the exhibit for the NTU openhse in March. We gonna do smthin' tat can interact with the audiences on the two days. N there r prizes 2 be won too, 1st price $2000, followed by $1500, $1000 i think. :P

Yesterday Xue called me n asked abt the DnD. Last yr she was my partner n this yr she said "I dun care... i'll be yr partner this yr 2". Haha... anyway it doesn't really matter as lotsa us bring our friends as partners 2. The thing is i kinda asked Ming this yr. But Xue is rite too its bizarre as i m not tat close wif Ming. I dunno, maybe i dun need a partner this yr. :) Its gd too, noone will mistaken her as my gf/wife.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.