Saturday, January 05, 2008

little cousin is sufferin' fr viral lung infection

Little cousin is admitted 2 hospital, sufferin' fr viral lung infection. The doctor said he needs operation as half of his lung was kinda harden/coagulated n had no response at all, which caused him 2 haf difficulties in breathin'. However, due 2 his young age, the operation is quite perilous or not too optimistic. Doctor informed us 2 be mentally prepared 4 the worst... noone cld bear the tears hearin' tat. Little cousin is dyin'??? I dunno wat 2 do.... i m jus devastated n lost. The deep gnawing pain inside me can never stop!!! I always believed tat nothin' is impossible 4 me 2 accomplish in life n i wld never need 2 beg anyone 4 help. But this time i did beg someone 4 help, pls... pls help him! I begged the doctors, i begged the Gods, jus anyone, anyone tat can help.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.