Friday, January 18, 2008

Really touched!

Runnin' in the city of Cambridge is a wonderful thing, ya agreed? Past few weeks i was kinda dispirit n not in gd mood bcos of my little cousin. He was discharged on Wed after several operations (yes n still wif some stitches now) n should be much stable now. My poor little boy... i miss him so much. I'm really touched when some of my friends do really care abt me n my cousin. Xue's overwhelmin' msgs, Rgds fr Sharon, Ade, Jesse, Selina, etc. I m really pleased when ppl do rem me, e.g., Ming msg me abt my favorite show "Amazing race". I dun rem tellin' her... or maybe i did. These ppl r jus so awesome, thank ya ppl very much.

Mum is kinda interested in a 20-yr old two-storey hse in Lorong Ah Soo. She's thinkin' of gettin' it for investment, rentin' it out or so. The thing is where the hell is Lorong Ah Soo? Yes i do rem i went there once 4 supper, but i reckon even the name itself sounds exotic n kinda "complicated". Advised mum to reconsider.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.