Sunday, January 27, 2008

finished wif openhse poster

Finally finished wif the openhse poster yesterday. Slept at 5.30am tat nite b4...was totally enervated. I can't put the poster image up here sorry...it should only be displayed on the day of the event 4 many reasons. Come look 4 me on tat day. :) Oh i dropped my mobile phone when i was smsin' yesterday. It kinda cracked!! :( Tat goes my dopod. Had a gd chat wif Xue yesterday, who i had never been catchin' up wif lately. She's as usual the simple gal next door n family type, ...nothin' much 2 update... but its nice chattin' wif her everytime. Ming was catchin' a movie again yesterday. Wun she get tired of moviesss.. every week with suitors? Haha... yeah ppl r weird in their own way. Flora called me for movie today but i told her i gotta do some work. The thing is i told her many times i m not into movies n i only go movie if tat movie really somehow attracts me, e.g., x-men, rambo, artificial intelligence, i m legend... etc. Think she jus dun understand as the movie theatre is like a paradise to her n many ppl. :)
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.