Monday, January 28, 2008

Met Chris

Today i was sooo... exhausted in sch. However i left quite early n went 2 Chris's place, where Xue, Sharon, Dan, ZL were there 2. Wat else cld we do there? Yeah... as usual they were all waitin' 4 my golden fingers 2 play some sentimental songs... haha, yeah waited 2 long, *kiddin'! But its true i hadn't been playin' the piano 2 anyone since i quitted. Its really cool 2 play some sentimental songs when ya r not feelin' 2 gd. The piano is really one of my best buddies which always there by my side n listenin' 2 me. I hope God cld send an angel 2 earth 2 acc me, always there wif me durin' gd or bad time, n jus like the pros n flaws/imperfection of me... haha sweet! :) Took a pic yesterday - Big shades day...
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.