Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Proposal on face detection

After several days n nites burnin' several gallons of midnite oil, i've finished implementin' a novel algorithm on face detection. After generatin' the results, i'll start writin' the proposal. I m really tired but conf dateline is gettin' near. Today Sharon called n wanna meet up for dinner, but i jus cldn't make it. I'll catch up wif ya another day. :) I miss old Aunt, should haf stay over at her place tonite, i like chattin' wif her 2. Mum went shoppin' at vivo city wif her today n again i received some accolades (as in words) fr her again! N yesterday 2 of my mum's friends (Auntie Jen & teacher Heng) dropped by our place n both of them alleged havin' me as their godson... haha... when haf i becum so well-liked? Ok gotta get back 2 work, can't spend 2 much time here!

 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.