Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Dealin' wif our sassy Xue, Sis is back Singapore

Ade read my blog n msg me yesterday sendin' her rgds, so sweet of her... was very touched, thank ya Ade. I dunno which matters she was referrin' to... i've too much catastrophes. Another one today, my mobile phone went on strike. I sent my mobile phone 2 dopod service centre 4 servicin' this mornin' b4 gettin' 2 sch. Soooo.... tirin'. Still dealin' wif our sassy Xue in the evenin'… she wanna get me 2 compensate her by takin' her 2 dinner. I thought it was a reasonably gd deal but it has been 2 consecutive days n she persisted to haf it for another 2-3 days. I m now in this intricate situation tat I dunno how to say no as she is intransigent. Xue i enjoyed hangin' out wif ya but I haf lotsa work on hand rite now… how abt after early dec?

On my way hm, there was this gal who rode a bicycle headin' towards me n apparently I wld gif way. However she caught a glimpse of me n fell rite in front of me, i guess she was frightened by my hideous look :( . I kinda gibed askin' "Are ya ok?" while tryin' 2 help her up. She was kinda embarrassed too n ans "yeah yeah I m ok"… in a chinese accent (think she's a Chinese as fr China). I felt so sorry!

Sista came bk fr US (Alaska) ard 12am midnite. She bought lotsa stuffs as usual... some for mum n me 2. I luv the energy bars she got 4 me... i can save time havin' tat 4 lunch. :) Its very late now... i m turnin' in, gdnite or mornin'...whichever!
See wat sista bought 4 herself!
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.