Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy n weary Friday

Slept at 4.30am last nite n woke up ard 8 to sch... was totally wearied today. Still workin' really hard on the papers!! But Friday is my favorite day of the week. I did not get back hm 2 sleep after sch, instead i still met up my mps friends. I m always really blissful 2 see them ppl. I had not seen her 4 abt 2 weeks... n now i m a happy man. :) I dun like Sat n Sun as they r far fr Friday.... haha. We went supper rite after. May be goin' 4 a jog wif Shereen & Joel in the mornin'... but not sure if they cld wake up since we stayed so late last nite.

I met a really bizarre woman today who asked me lotsa irrelevant ques, e.g. Wat's yr current occupation? How much ya earn per mth?? Wat do ya like... n on n on n on!?! I tried several times 2 digress her bk to the subject...n she still cld cut in somehow in bet our conversation. Thank Vincent 4 comin' forward n kinda stopped the conversation as i was tired (maybe not by her but i was jus 2 sleepy n worn out). Ppl were jeerin' at me!! :P I hope she cld get a place asap.

Today Xian dressed up, not sure where she went as she refused 2 tell me. However she affirmed tat she was in a gd mood... i m happy 4 her 2. Sista is flyin' 1st class 2 Alaska (US) tmr. Hope she'll enjoy herself.
 
Copyright © 2018 http://jimaddlee.blogspot.com. All rights reserved.